(all the best sequels or pretentious literary works have a colon and subtitle):
Who is Pinky when she isn’t writing solely for pleasure on her blog?
It being about 3 years since I wrote the first “Attempted rationale” I thought it might be time for an update.
I also thought people reading my blog might be interested in other aspects of my online presence. I work in the digital industry in Brighton, so I’m into quite a lot of social media type stuff.
- I have my own twitter feed, most of which is personal ramblings
- I have a second, photo based blog that is dedicated to documenting the microcosm of my coffee table.
- I use spotify and make endless playlists entirely to satisfy my own whims. Type “
” into the search box to find me
- I have just (Nov ’12) joined This is my Jam. Yet to figure out if it’s a fad or not for me, but I like the idea of it.
- I love pinterest and am still experimenting with ways to use it here – I think it might be especially useful to developing and sharing my take on visual thinking / story telling
- I blogged for TEDxBrighton 2012 as an official storyteller here
- My day job: working for Social Business Consultancy BLOOM Social Business